Police camera docking station is the latest charging and data uploading device, which can connect up to 8 cameras, via USB3.0 port, compatible with the most of police body cameras in the market. In addition to total power of docking reach 120 W, each port can provide up to 2.0A of self-adaption current, according to the connected devices. Users only need an office computer, without cumbersome wiring. It features multi-device data collection and charging.
Maximum Quantity of Supported Units: 8PCS
- All-metal structure, it is durable and tough ;
- Fully compatible with USB2.0 and USB3.0, support hot-swappable.
- With dual protection on the output, it can protect your connected device from overloading, support overload voltage and instantaneous current protection; each port provides up to 2.0A current.
- The dock can charge 8 pcs cameras and 8 pcs batteries at the same time.
- Connected with metal contactor.
- Docking has four pads can be stably placed on any flat surface.
- Docking station has 7 vents, To prevent from downtime due to over heat.
- Equipped with a switch, which can be directly turn off eight USB power.
- With a wall bracket can be mounted onto a vertical wall.
- Support Win7, Window Vista, Windows XP Professional / Home Edition Window98 / ME / 2000 Professional.
|Name||Police Body Camera Docking Station|
|Function||Multi-units data uploading and charging|
|Maximum Quantity of Supported Units||8/10 PCS|
|Each port provides a voltage||5V|
|Each port provides a maximum current||2.0A,adaptive according to the connected device|
|Maximum input Power||120W|